Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Offers for season 2020:
Due to the situation with COVID19 we decide not to rent beds in shared dorms this summer. Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva offers for rent only private dorms: 2-bed, 3-bed, 4-bed, 6-bed, 7-bed, and 8-bed.
Each dorm is equipped like an apartment with a bathroom, kitchen, AC, lockers in the room, and free wifi.
The common room will not be opened for the guests this summer as well as lobby.
Each room is cleaned by steam cleaner and sanitizers before the guest's check-in.
Linens and towels are packed in sterile bags.
Toiletries are unpacked as well as hygiene supplies in the kitchen.
Cleaning of the room is not possible during the guests to stay. Guests should take care of the hygiene of the room by themselves.
Guests will have the possibility of an online receptionist 24/7.
The use of a face mask is mandatory on the common staircase and reception. Hands sanitizer and face masks are on the reception free for guests' use.
Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva is organized that guests will have minimum personal contact with receptions, cleaning service, and other hostel's guests, which makes guests' safety at a very high level.
Offers for tours and excursions for the season 2020
Montenegro Hostel Travel Agency has opened 12 years ago and organizes plenty of tours with excellent itineraries and prices. We organize day tours in Montenegro, budget tours, and international tours.
Day tours are:
Big Montenegro Tour (St. Stefan, Virpazar on Skadar Lake, River Crnojevica, Cetinje, Lovcen National Park with mausoleum and road with 25 serpentines to Kotor)-price 35 euro per person
Durmitor Tour and Canyons (canyon of river Moraca, the canyon of river Tara, Tara bridge, zip line, Black Lake)-price 40 euro per person
Kotor Boka Bay Tour (city of Perast, Lady of the Rocks, city of Herceg Novi, city of Tivat and Porto Montenegro)-price 35 euro per person
South Montenegro Tour (city of Bar, the old town of Bar, the old town of Ulcinj and Grand Beach in Ulcinj-price 35 euro per person
Budva-St Stefan Tour-price 25 euro per person
Ada Bojana (FKK Beach and Kitesurf)- price 25 euro per person
Rafting on Tara River - price 75 euro per person
Sailing Boka Bay- price from 70 euro per person
Breakfast is organized in a restaurant next to the accommodation and costs 3,5 euro per person. Breakfast is not included in the price.
Tourist tax is 1 euro per person per day of staying. The city tax is not included in the price.
Rent a bike (full day) is 5 euro
Check-in from noon to 23:00
Check-out at 11:00
MH Travel Team Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
1, Země Montenegro
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>