Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel which is a renovated 150 year old house, has a 'kura' (warehouse) in the front yard, a cafeteria on the first floor, beds on the second floor, and a bar service at night.
If you are looking for easy and accommodation for yourself we have a mixed dormitory, or if you are looking low-priced for you and a partner we have a double bed dormitory, and of course private rooms for 2 or 3 persons.
Are you welcome to Matsumoto!
Enjoy your trip to Japan!
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 16:00 to 22:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 16:00 to 22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 4 days (or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 3 days before Arrival Date: 100% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: Yes, over 10 years old
8. Pets are allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11. Lights out at 23:00, but no curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>