Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Mimundo Corn Island Hostel is the first (and so far only) Hostel in Big Corn Island - Nicaragua. All our rooms come with a private bathroom, fans, lookers and WiFi. Also you can use our full equipped kitchen, ideal for you to save some money.Our bar in the second floor gives you an amazing view of the island together with a breeze that will make you forget about heat and mosquitoes. In Mimundo you book a bed and a lifetime experience. The crew from Mimundo is mostly travelers just like you that understand your needs and your worries. We will make sure that you remember Big Corn Island for the rest of your days.
Mimundo is located at a walking distance to most of the convenience spots of the island.
So there..just come to mimundo and enjoy. We will tell you what you cannot do once you get here...(if any).
Mimundo Corn Island Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Early arrivals could leave their belongings in reception if the room is not available yet.
Late check-out will be allowed at no extra cost if the room is not reserved.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
Breakfast not included.
Children under 18 cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
There is no capacity for extra beds.
Modification is allowed up to 48 hours before arrival date. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Společenská místnost
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>