Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds for any cancellation or change to group numbers once the reservation has been made and confirmed.
Any Stag/Hen party groups or football supporter groups must state this at time of making reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
All the main transport points such as Glasgow Central Station, Queen Street Station and Buchanan Bus Station are easily accessible by foot and are approximately 10 minutes walk away.
The rooms also have television, satellite channels, tea/coffee facilities and telephone. We offer rooms either with shower and toilet ensuite or rooms with shared bathroom.
We serve a full Scottish breakfast daily from 7am to 9am. An earlier breakfast can be arranged too upon request.
We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, 4 bed rooms and 5 bed rooms. The triple rooms consist of 1 double bed and one single bed. The 4 bed rooms consist of one double bed and 2 single beds. The 5 bed room consists of one double bed and 3 single beds.
The rooms are available from 1pm onwards and the check out time is 11am. If you arrive before 1pm then we can store your baggage for you. We are open 24 hours and have our reception manned 24 hours too.
We do not have a car park and parking is on the street only and is restricted due to our very central location. Glasgow City Council has a voucher scheme in operation for parking and we can supply the vouchers on their behalf for a nominal cost to enable parking. The cost from 4pm to 8am the next day is £2.00. The cost from 8am to 2pm is £2.00. The cost from 8am to 4pm is £4.00. There is also a 24 hour multi-storey car park 2 minutes drive away from the guest house. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Telefon s přímou volbou
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>