Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are located 10 minutes from the city center, and you will find small shops and cafes in the streets around. The apartment is 5 minutes by car from Place Mohammed V and 7 minutes from Hassan II Mosque.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 6 people. There is one bedroom with 2 single beds, one bedroom with 1 double bed and a convertible sofa in the living room.
Marguerite Vacancy Apartment policies & conditions :
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened 8:00 - 22:00
Breakfast not included - 3 EUR per person per day.
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. For more information, please contact the property.
(laws are only applied on Moroccan couples) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>