Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Important info before booking!
Our reception is open from 8am to 10pm, please send us an email or indicate in your arrival time if you plan to arrive outside of these hours.
The Orange, Purple, and Green apartment are in a building separate from the hostel.
We have two CATS and a DOG who are very friendly and love attention but if you do have allergies, consider booking at our apartments which is an animal-free zone.
At the hostel:
We offer an eight bed (Mush Room) and a six bed dorm (Zen Room), both are ideal for couples or solo travellers.
Our eight bed dorm makes it near impossible not to make new friends with an open layout and a very, very comfortable couch to laze around on through the day.
The six bed dorm offers a quieter, calmer space to relax and recuperate after a day of sight-seeing.
Both of our dorms are without bunk-beds!
There is also the private room, Domino, ideal for couples or groups of three. It includes a king size bed and a pull out couch, windows that open out onto the courtyard. If you want privacy but still to be in the mix of hostel life, this is the perfect room for you. With a shared bathroom.
At the apartments:
These rooms are NOT located within the hostel but 100m away in a separate building. You will arrive at the hostel, be checked in and given a detailed map-tour to help you get your bearings, before the receptionist takes you over to the apartment building. Note that we do also ask for a key deposit when you check in (20eur or 6000 forint)
GREEN ROOM: for 2-3 people, there is a single bed and a small double in the loft
PURPLE ROOM: double bed, decorated in calming blues and purples with windows that open out onto the balcony
ORANGE ROOM: a large double bed with plenty of space to relax, two armchairs, and windows that open out onto the central courtyard.
All three rooms share a large communal kitchen, sitting area, bathroom, and separate W/C. Equipped with everything you’ll need including WiFi, laundry, towels. A calm space away from the city bustle with privacy when wanted and a space to socialise with the other guests.
Sorry, no groups please - maximum of 4 people per booking.
We do not take credit cards as payment! Please pay in cash on arrival. (We accept both Euro and Hungarian Forint)
2. OVER ALL WE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
Free internet, WIFI
Free running hot water all day
Free wide range of books, guide books
Free tea, coffee
Free walking tours
Free tips on trips
Free genuine information on places, events, English language movies, activities....
Furthermore we help you to arrange anything you are interested in (car, flat rental, travel info, books, visa, etc.)
-coconut mattresses on the lofts
-guitar & ukulele to play
If you are interested, from the hostel we offer:
-thermal bath tickets
-hop on - hop off bus tickets (goes with 2 free walking tours and 2 times river cruise) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>