Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Mama Kampot River Bungalow has many types of bungalows, there are 6 bungalows on the river, 9 upper-level bungalows with private bathroom and hammock, 6 private bungalows on the ground. A Full restaurant is available serving up a western meal and specialty transitional Khmer dishes who cook by mama’s kitchen which opens from 7 am till 9 pm.
Kampot River is the best place and you will feel right at home during your stay to chill and relax. It’s perfect to see the sunrise, swim, and plankton at night ( summer season). Don’t forget to find fireflies. We also have motorbikes rental and free for a bicycle for you. If you’re here to explore, Mama Kampot River Bungalow can arrange all of it for you.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 2pm to 11pm.
Check out between 7am and 11am.
Reception works from 7am to 10pm
Breakfast with additional cost.
Hostel accepts CASH only.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Dětská herna
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>