Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our British-Ecuadorian hostel is perfectly located to explore all that Cuenca has to offer. Just 5-10 minutes’ walk away you can find the main square, historic centre, markets, football stadium, river walks, parks, bars, cafes and restaurants. We are close enough to walk, but far enough away for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Our shared dorm rooms feature cosy, curtained beds for your comfort and privacy, and power outlets inside the lockers so you can leave your devices charging safely overnight or during the day.
Our delicious and filling homecooked breakfast (vegan option available) is included and we have a fully equipped, shared kitchen, open for your use 24 hours a day. We also have a selection of fresh, organic vegetables for sale, including homegrown lettuce, tomatoes, chilli peppers, and more, available straight from the garden.
With our 24 hour reception and free bag storage for guests, you can wait for your bed or your bus in our common areas, which include a cosy reading nook, a balcony and beautiful garden. (Please let us know if you will be arriving early.)
We have loads of information and advice about hiking routes in the nearby, picturesque, Cajas National Park, and rubber boots to protect you from the mud. We also have some camping equipment available for rent.
Check in : 1pm. Check out : 11am. Please contact us to enquire about early check in or late check out and let us know if you will be arriving early.
Payment by cash or PayPal only – to be made on arrival
•Beds with curtains
•Lockers with charging outlets for peace of mind (padlocks available to buy from reception)
•Breakfast included (vegan option available)
•Friendly owners with excellent local knowledge
•Fully equipped open kitchen
•Fresh organic vegetables for sale
•Free WiFi throughout the property
•Smoke shop (tobacco / filters / papers)
•24 hour reception
•Boots to borrow for Cajas National Park
•Camping equipment for hire
•Recommended list of vegetarian / vegan restaurants in the city
•Information about Cuenca / Cajas National Park /
Pets are allowed in private rooms and common areas with their owners. Ask at reception for pet-sitting services. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>