Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our hostel is located in the center of the provincial capital Stuttgart. In our artisticly designed rooms we will provide our guests with a hotel-like service combined with very favorable prices.
All of the rooms at the non-smoking ALEX 30 Hostel have shared bathrooms. Guests are welcome to use the hostel's shared kitchen throughout their stay.
Free Wi-Fi is available everywhere in the ALEX 30 Hostel.
A large breakfast buffet is offered at the ALEX 30 in the mornings. In warm weather, guests can relax on the terrace with barbecue area.
# In the city center
# Public transport nearby
# Parking spaces (need to be reserved in advance, 12 EUR
# due to Corona we are open from 15-22 o´clock
# 32 artistic designed rooms
# Single showers on each floor
# Apartments with kitchen, toilet & shower
# Breakfast buffet until 11 am (6 EUR per person)
# Common kitchen
# Bar / Lounge
# Beer garden / Sun deck
# High Speed Internet
# Check out until 12 o'clock
# No membership required
Please note: All cancellations need to be made in writing! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>