Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
If it gets too boring around Oranienburger Strasse which we honestly cannot imagine - you can quickly escape to anywhere you like thanks to the hotels great location: catch the M1 and M12 trams as well as the S1 and S2 urban trains right in front of the MEININGER Humboldthaus and reach almost any place in town in the shortest of times: for example the upmarket shopping paradise Friedrichstrasse with Gendarmenmarkt and Checkpoint Charly in one minute, Brandenburger Tor and the Reichstag in three and Potsdamer Platz in five minutes.
Its location surely makes the MEININGER Berlin Mitte special: the natural scientist, explorer, volcanologist, oceanographer and astronomer lived his last eleven years in the exact same spot where the MEININGER Humboldthaus is found today. Our hotel preserves the spirit of the universal genius and transports it to our times, integrating the creative energy of the neighbourhood: all of our 118 rooms are individually designed by DaWanda artists; each of them is unique. Each floor has a theme based on one of Humboldts fields of work: nature, freedom, truth. There are references to his numerous expeditions and discoveries all over the house; comic strips about Humboldt drawn by Cuban artists were printed on wallpaper for the public areas.
There is free WiFi in the lobby and the public zones. It is up to you whether you want to put your feet up in the lounge, do your washing or meet your new friends for a chat in the courtyard. Drinks are available at the hotel bar, as are sandwiches, muffins, cookies and other snacks.
Our guests sleep in single, double, multi-bed or dorm rooms. Bed linen is included. All rooms have an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet as well as a television. On the fifth floor you can find the MEININGER Humboldthaus gallery rooms over two storeys: the beds are upstairs, the sofa, the writing desk and the bathroom are downstairs and the view of Berlin comes for free.
Our young, multilingual team is available for you 24 hours a day. We look forward to meeting you at the Humboldthaus MEININGER in Berlin Mitte!
Credit cards accepted
Shortly our offers:
- Centrally located and good travel connections
- 24-hour reception and check-in; no closing times
- Rooms ready for occupation at 3pm
- All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet for only 7,90 Euros
- Bed linen included
- Towles in private rooms included, in dorms for fee at 1 Euro
- Late Check Out: per room 10 Euros (until 2pm - not available for dorm beds)
- Rooms with shower, WC, flatscreen television
- Key-card lock system to assure your safety and security
- Parking spaces (15 Euro per day) reservation is not possible
- M-Cafe Bar
- Free luggage storage room and lockers
- Free W-LAN
- Non-smoking Hotel
- Multilingual staff
- Pets: per day 10 Euros
- Tax and service included
- Credit cards accepted
Guests must be at least 18 years old to stay in a dorm and all guests will provide an ID upon check-in.
Please note: for bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
8, Světový extra velký hostel
1, Řetězec velkých hostelů
Světový extra velký hostel
Světový extra velký hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>