Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
But that's not all, not by a long shot. The district Berlin Mitte, equally popular and contains Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt, is just a 5 minute easy stroll away. And those who wish to explore the farther reaches of Berlin will find an U-Bahn-Station on the U2 line right on our doorstep. One of the most important underground lines in Berlin, as it calls at all places of interest the town has to offer: Alexanderplatz, Stadtmitte with Friedrichstrasse and Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdamer Platz, KaDeWe, Olympiastadion etc.
We are very fond of this district. Its unique charm is incorporated in our house. Do what you like, but only if you like! In the lounge, you can put your feet up with a good book after a long day, or enjoy free internet access on your laptop. If you fancy a cool beer and a chat, the chances are you'll find both at the bar. For a match of skills between old or new friends, we offer a pool table and a football table. Or you can also sit out on the terrace in front of the building and just take in the colourful bustle of Prenzlauer Berg.
Here, everybody will find something to their taste, whether in one of the countless restaurants round the corner, or in the Hostel itself. Our guest kitchen is at your disposal to conjure up your favourite dish while our in-house washing machine is doing your washing. Or if you don't feel like cooking, we also have vending machines.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet 7,90 Euro
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Lockers at the reception
- Packed Lunch for 4.50 EUR
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3 pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Your booked rooms are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
19.02.2018 - 25.02.2018
05.03.2018 - 12.03.2018
30.03.2018 - 03.04.2018
16.04.2018 - 21.04.2018
10.05.2018 - 14.05.2018
31.05.2018 - 04.06.2018
09.07.2018 - 13.07.2018
07.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
30.11.2018 - 02.12.2018
07.12.2018 - 09.12.2018
14.12.2018 - 16.12.2018
Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
If payment is not received your booking will be cancelled.
23.04.2018 - 30.04.2018
18.05.2018 - 22.05.2018
17.09.2018 - 21.09.2018
21.09.2018 - 23.09.2018
05.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
28.12.2018 - 01.01.2019
Cancellations received 0 to 14 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 13 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
1, Řetězec velkých hostelů
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>