Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
STOP STOP PRESS........EACH BED NOW HAS A DOUBLE UK SOCKET AS WELL AS 2 USB SOCKETS ...SO YOU CAN NOW CHARGE YOUR PHONE/TABLET ETC FROM THE COMPORT OF YOUR OWN BED.
WE ALSO HAVE A KITCHEN WITH MICROWAVE, HOB AS WELL AS 2 FRIDGES AND FREEZER TO STORE ANY FOOD THAT YOU BUY.
Please note that guests older than 45 years cannot be accommodated in our mixed dorms
We have the honor of being the closest dedicated tourist hostel to BIG BEN, WESTMINSTER as well as THE LONDON EYE itself. Our location is perfect.
FREE Breakfast is made up of toast with butter and jam as well as your choice of 5-6 cereals, tea, coffee with chilled orange and apple juices
FREE Super-fast Wi-Fi throughout the entire building
FREE INTERNET CAFE WITH PC
FREE TEA AND COFFEE 24/7
FREE CITY MAPS
FREE LONDON WALKING TOUR
FREE BED LINEN
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN COSTS
Our nearest underground train station (Lambeth North..ZONE 1) is only 5 minutes walk from us and from here you can be in Piccadilly circus and oxford street in less than 15 minutes.
As we are located in the centre of London you can walk all around the city without having to use the buses or London underground trains saving yourself approx £12.20 per day (the price for a one day travel card)
Our team are on hand to ensure every traveler has a uniquely memorable stay and a fantastic London experience.
Guests can socialize in our lively communal areas and our lobby bar, serving drinks, snacks and beer all day. The common room has a large-screen 50 inch TV. There's also a large guest kitchen with both microwave and hob, dining room and FREE INTERNET CAFE..
There is a bicycle docking station around the corner and a 24-hour bus stop at the end of the road. Lambeth north tube station is only a five-minute walk from the hostel.
Our location near the banks of the river Thames puts us only yards from London's famous South Bank. A short stroll takes you into Westminster and the city's top attractions, including BIG BEN, WESTMINSTER ABBEY and TRAFALGAR SQUARE. Our hostel is also handy for a spot of culture - visit the Tate modern or the imperial war museum nearby. With Waterloo rail station or Lambeth north tube station a short walk away it is the ideal starting point for your London adventure.
Reception is on-hand 24hrs a day, providing round-the-clock secure access. Please see our reception for luggage storage lockers, tickets and tour bookings, maps and information about London. Our vibrant staff are passionate about making your stay a memorable one.
We are unable to accommodate under-16s in our dormitories. Guests under the age of 16 are welcome to stay in one of our private rooms as long as they are accompanied by a adult parent or guardian.
All cards will also be charged for the 1st night of stay, you can pay the balance on your arrival
Please read our things to note below before making a booking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>