Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
A homestel is a mix of a homestay and a hostel, where you can experience the Sri Lankan lifestyle and at the same time meet other travellers.
We are probably the smallest hostel in all of Sri Lanka with our 1x 6 bed dorm and 1x private double room. The bathrooms are shared, all rooms have air conditioning, the breakfast is included, free water refills and free bicycles to use. There is an open kitchen and a living room to make it feel like a home. The garden has sunbeds and a chill out to relax in all privacy.
The beach is less then 5 minutes walk and the town with shops and restaurants is a 10 min walk.
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12:00 noon to 21:00. If late check in required please inform us.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, No Card.
5. No Smoking inside the house, in the garden allowed.
6. Age restriction: NO, but not recommended for young children.
7. Reception working hours 08:00-21:00. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Stropní ventilátor
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>