Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Note: If you do not show up for your reservation, change the number of persons and do not cancel the reservation at least 15 days in advance, you will be full charged for the first 2 night of your reservation and the rest of the reservation will be cancelled, as is written on the Terms and Conditions of the On Line booking Web Site.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The LLH was the first hostel in Lisbon, opened in 2005 as a project by four Portuguese. From the beginning the concept was simple: to give backpackers a first-class Lisbon experience at budget prices. Through the years we have continued to improve our service, and we were recently voted the best Small Hostel in the World 2010 and 2011 by Hostelworld.
Our services include free walking tours, free nightlife tours, bicycle rental, mini bar and free coffee and tea all day. For a low cost you can join other guests for our three-course hostel dinner, cooked by our talented Portuguese chef. We also offer cheap van tours (during summertime) to the romantic historical town of Sintra and the local beaches.
Were located in the heart of Lisbon's historic Baixa district, the main tourist center of the city. The hostel is just around the corner from the iconic Rua Augusta, a grand and beautiful mosaic-tiled pedestrian street capped by a colossal arch. A short stroll will also take you to the charming suburb of Alfama, the oldest part of Lisbon and the home of Fado, the music of Portugal. At night you can walk to the famous Bairro Alto, a labyrinth of bars and street parties. All forms of public transport, including the airport shuttle and the Cascais beach train line, are within very short walking distance of our hostel.
With so much on offer, you will have everything you need to have a comfortable, memorable and fun stay in Lisbon. We look forward to welcoming you to the city we love!
Please note: from the 1st of January 2019 a city tax of 2€ per person per night will be charged on top of your bill and it should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of 14€ per guest. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
9, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Celosvětově Malý hostel
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Lisbon Lounge Hostel říká
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>