Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Light Life hostel is located in Pechersk district. Hostel is only 6 minutes away from the metro station Druzhby Narodiv. Just 4 km from the hostel there is the World War Museum and Monument of Motherland. And the most beautiful Gryshko National Botanical Garden is just few minutes away.
In Light Life Hostel there are 5 rooms for guests to choose from. There are dorms and private double room ensuite as well. Our dorms are mixed but also we have a female dorm. For more privacy all beds have curtains. We also have two kitchens, two big TVs and games our guests can use. During summer time on the second floor we have a comfortable terrace to chill. Light Life Hostel is a small hostel, but our receptionists will do everything so that you feel like at home in Kiev.
Light Life Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - city tax 41.73 UAH per person per night
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 and older than 80 years in Private rooms. And we do not accept customers younger than 18 and older than 50 years of age in dorms.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>