Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel is located a 12-15 minute walk from Red Square and the Kremlin. Light Dream Hostel is located in the historic center of the city. The oldest and the most beautiful streets of the city are concentrated here. Lots of attractions can be found by simply going out into the street. There is also an art cafe Papa Weider and a supermarket inside the building, where Light Dream Hostel is situated. There are many restaurants and nightclubs nearby. The main Moscow's shopping centers (GUM on Red Square, Okhotny Ryad shopping center, and TsUM) are located in a 15-minute walk.
There are modern beds in rooms equipped with all the things needed: orthopedic mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows and warm blankets, shelves, sockets, clothes hangers, lamps, and lockers. Also, every bed has curtains which create cosines and privacy for each guest. We are always considerate to our guests, but our hostel managers are helpful and sociable. Our hostel is clean, cozy and convenient. There is everything that may come in useful while traveling.
Light Dream Hostel Policies & Consitions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
We accept credit cards
Breakfast not included.
Age restriction: guests younger than 7 years old can stay in private rooms only.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>