Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel is located in the Getsemani neighborhood, just outside of Cartagena's historic Old City. The area is surrounded with cultural meeting points such as Trinidad Plaza where guest can enjoy a taste of Cartagena's cultural expositions: music, dance, food, amongst others. Just steps from the convention center, where main city events occur, our location will allow easy access to entertainment in the city.
In our property we offer 2 type of shared rooms 4 beds and 10 beds, both with shared washrooms, for a total of 4 shared rooms. Each room has air conditioning and lockers available to store personal belongings. Private rooms have en-suite washrooms, tv, air conditioning.
Life is Good Cartagena Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hours Reception
Colombians must pay 19% Taxes.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Kabelová televize
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
1, Nejoblíbenější Cartagena
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>