Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Modern facilities paired with decoration and art pieces showing Java's development through time. Our guest's satisfaction and comfort are our highest values and goals. Welcome to our simple Liem Heritage Family.
Run by a local family and friends we would love to help you on your journey to Yogya and Central Java. Based in our central located house, 1 minute walk to the famous and bustling Malioboro street, you can hang out and relax in a very quiet area. Just come over and hang out in our small garden or have a walk to the palaces, art & cultural offers and museums close by.
* Mixed dormitories
* Female dormitories
* Family rooms
+++ All complimentary! +++
* Big communal kitchen
* Hot & Cold clean showers
* Coffee & Tea 24 hours
* Drinking water
+++ All complimentary! +++
The top sights of the city are all close by and you can either choose to walk there or pick some of Yogya's special and famous transportations around the corner, use local buses that leave on Malioboro street, use online transportation or rent a motorbike to explore the area yourself. We're always happy to help, guide and lead you to amazing spots off the beaten paths.
The English speaking team of Liem Heritage Hostel loves to show you how to visit even remote places:
* authentic rural villages
* natural wonders
* temples, mosques & churches
* volcanos & mountains
* panoramic viewpoints
* action adventures
* culinary food tours
* cultural shows
* trekking areas
*** and much more.
We will show you how to do it yourself or we can prepare unique tour packages for you. Our goal is to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences close to traditional Javanese life and people!
You can either choose to hang out with the Liem Heritage community and join daytours, common dinners, or just have a relaxed time. Our lovely Javanese Mum likes to share traditional food with stories and knowledge about the background of the famous Borobudur and Pramabada temples (and many more) as well as the exciting experiences of the 2010 eruption of Mt. Merapi, the gigantic (~3000m!) and active volcano that thrones next to our city.
Facilities close by:
* Big shopping malls
* Traditional markets
* Train station
* Bus stations
* Tourist police
* 24 hour convenience stores
* Small eateries with local cuisine
* Western- & international fastfood restaurants
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We're always happy to receive your requests and our friendly team will be at your assistance!
Terms & Conditions
* Free cancellation up to one day prior to arrival
* Check-in from 10:00am - 00:00am
* Check out before 13:00pm
* Payment on arrival: Cash or credit card
* Curfew: Quiet time from 23:00pm to 8:00am
* Age restrictions: Min 18+ years
* Reception 24 hours
* Smoking allowed in designated areas Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Internetová kavárna
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>