Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First night will be charged in case the clients do not inform about the cancellation 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Among facilities are included the painted wooden interior restaurant which offers traditional cuisine, and also vegan cuisine, safe parking and nice garden with barbecue.
Situated at only 40 km far from Voronet Monastery, close to Metro Shopping Complex (150 m) and close to the lakes region (for walks or fishing), Leaganul Bucovinei Pension*** is a peace and quiet place of nature and garden.
Leagănul Bucovinei Pension*** offers tours which include sightseeing of the region and renaissance painted monasteries dating from XV – th century with famous “Judgment Day” (or the second arrival of Christ) at Voronet Monastery, and famous “Ladder of virtues” at Sucevita Monastery.
The monasteries region has a concentration of 39 hermitages and monasteries, greater than on the saint mountain Athos where there are only 20 monasteries , with saint relics and mural painting, some of which are UNESCO patrimony.
Leaganul Bucovinei is surrounded by a flowery garden, close to Metro Shopping Complex and near the lakes. It offers quiet rooms with wooden interior and free Wi-Fi internet access. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region of Bucovina including cream cheese and polenta. Vegan dishes are also offered and there is a barbecue area, great for those long summer evenings. Bucovinei Leaganul has a barbecue area with swings, lounge chairs, a fountain and outdoor tables. There is a playground for kids that also has rabbits. Guided tours which include sightseeing of the region of Bucovina and the UNESCO-listed 15th-century Painted Monasteries are offered. Guests can visit the Voronet Monastery, which is 40 km away from Suceava.
The following 1 day tours are recommended, for about 250 Km:
1. Humor Monastery, Humor Cathedral (on request), Voronet Monastery (with the famous fresco „Judgment Day” depicting the second arrival of Jesus Christ, apocalypses, dating since the XV - th century, original paint preserved for centuries), Moldovita Monastery, Painted eggs Lucia workshop (if required), Sucevita Monastery (with panted fresco „Ladder of virtues”), ceramics workshop Marginea (optional), Arbore / Dragomirna Monastery.
2. Bucovina’s mountains („Obcinile Bucovinei”), Sihastria Putnei (active place for monks), Putna Monastery (with 3 kings relics), Daniil the Hermit cell, Sucevita Monastery (with the painted frescoe „The ladder of virtues”), Painted eggs Lucia workshop (if required).
3. Agapia Monastery, Sihastria Monastery, Natural bison reservation, Sihla Monastery, Secu Monastery, Neamt Monastery.
4. Suceava/Neamt fortress, Ion Irimescu museum, sculptor (optional) , Varatec Monastery, Horaita Monastery, Probota Monastery, Ion Creangă Memorial House, Rasca Monastery, White church „Biserica Alba” (Baia town) (optional) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>