Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
As the truly only in-town property, Le Vagabond is situated a mere few minutes walk from the very centre of town! The hostel offers a comfortable stay in the beautiful city of Chamonix.
Le Vagabond is ideally located, a mere few minutes' walk from the very center of Chamonix! It is situated in a quiet area of town, ideal for rest and relaxation.
Le Vagabond has 9 rooms. With mountain view from every room and a terrace that boasts uninterrupted views of the Mont Blanc Massif and all day sunshine.
Le Vagabond's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:30 to 21:30
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.(This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - Tourist tax of 0.80 EUR per person per night.
Bed linen not included and is obligatory at €6.50 per person per stay
All reservations attract an additional Booking Fee :: TPE_frais @ 5.5% of the total booked accommodation
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast included during peak winter and summer seasons.
Reception available from 08:00 to 10:00 and from 16:30 to 21:30 peak season.
Minimum age 16 years unless prior arrangement made with hostel Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>