Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Largo Artist Residencies is a small and unique place to stay in Lisbon. It is a beautiful old building of 19th century with a facade covered by the traditional tiles from ceramics factory Viuva Lamego and it is located in Intendente square, near the city center. In the surrounds you will find some tourist sites like monuments, historic neighborhoods, museums and theaters. Intendente is just a few minutes walk from the city center, but you also have access to a vast transport network (metro, bus and tram) that enable you to move easily to any point of Lisbon.
Our rooms have a contemporary and eco-friendly design, with beds made from pallets and vintage furniture.
We also have two living rooms and two kitchens that are accessible to all guests. You can also make free use of our WiFi network in the shared and private spaces. Although we do not have breakfast included you can find on the ground floor Largo’s Café, which serves breakfast and light meals with very affordable prices. There you'll also find a very rich cultural program (concerts, exhibitions, workshops, etc.), nightlife on weekends and it’s a the perfect place for meeting, learning and artistic creation.
Largo Artist Residencies Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>