Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation with full refund provided if the UK Government for England have put a closure restriction in place due to Covid 19.
Cancellation with full refund is given if the booking is cancelled no later than 16.00 hours, 7 days prior to date of arrival.
No Shows - no refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Bank Holidays are a minimum of 2 nights stay, Fridays & Saturdays.
All guests to wear face masks at all times whilst moving around the premises.
All guests to respect other guests at all times.
Due to current Covid 19 complexities and risks, you will be provided with your bed pack on your bed. You are expected to make your bed, and strip the bed when your stay is ended please. Please leave the bedding in a folded, neat and tidy state out of respect for other guests.
No muddy boots are allowed in the Hostel. Boots are to be removed at the front door and stored in the lockers available.
Car parking is available on the street.
At the moment continental breakfast is suspended. Tea, coffee, sugar and milk sachets are provided.
Please do not enter the premises if experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19.
The Hostel is no smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside the building.
Keen to connect with All sporting event activities
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
When making your booking, you must also forward your full address and postcode to the hostel by email or by phone call.
On receipt of this, as our reception is not always manned, we will send you an email with the codes for the front door and your bedroom together with other important information regarding your stay.
***We cannot guarantee your booking without this information***
When booking over a Bank Holiday, we do require full payment in advance and will send you an invoice via Sage pay.
Our rooms are various configurations. please advise us at the time of booking if private room is required. This impacts on price.
Please note that we take the outstanding balance for your stay from your card 7 days prior to your arrival. We do ask that you make sure you have sufficient funds available to cover this
Our cancellation policy is if you cancel before 7 days of your reservation, then a charge of the first night's stay will be made. If you cancel with less than 7 days of your arrival then the full cost of your booking becomes payable.
Bank Holidays are very popular, we therefore insist a minimum of 2 nights stay, Friday & Saturday when booking.
We can arrange for Ebike hire, bikes will be delivered to you at the Hostel and collected. We are generally at the end of a telephone if you need more local information.
London = 2.5 hours Euston to Oxenholme then transfer to Windermere by train.
Manchester = 1 hour by train. 1.5 hours drive.
Covid 19 Guidance. In line with Government recommendations, you are asked to wear a face mask at all times when moving around in public areas. The safety & wellbeing of our guests is incredibly important to us. You will be provided with a clean and protected environment wherever possible. We have introduced a new rigourous daily cleaning regime with an enhanced hygiene promise. All linens are washed +60 degrees. European standard EN14476 disinfectants effective against Coronavirus used throughout. Please keep to social distancing measures and respect the safety of other guests. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>