Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
You will have a great time at Lai 22 Hostel & Bar, if you:
- Want to hang out in an easy atmosphere and enjoy our wide selection of local beers and ciders;
- Are interested to participate in daily events and activities;
- Enjoy being located in the very heart of Tallinn;
- Are curious about the heritage building with a charming courtyard;
- Appreciate a hostel with modern facilities, such as plenty of bathrooms, comfy beds with spacious lockers and well-equipped kitchen;
- Want to explore Tallinn’s nightlife and join the infamous Mad Monk’s Pub Crawl.
Lai 22 hostel is located right in the middle of the Old Town of Tallinn. All the main sights, as well as bars and pubs are at walking distance. For more detailed information, our staff will gladly give you a 'map talk' on the free map we will hand you upon arrival, showing you all the ins and out.
Lai 22 hostel offers a variety of cozy shared and private rooms with comfortable beds. Other features of Lai 22 include a large common room with comfy couches, a foosball table and movie screen. There’s 24 hours reception, free luggage storage, free ear plugs, free city maps, bbq facilities and much more.
Lai 22 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 h.
Non smoking (smoking is only permitted in a designated area in the courtyard). Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>