Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
only for cancellation after bookining webresint.com or for a no show we will charge to the credit card one night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
only full pay for first night would be requested at the booking, this would warrantee the reservation dates non refundable.
for groups larger than 20 people are accomodated by four people in each room. one dormitory of 10 and private dobles with shared bathroom.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
La Villada Inn, a family run hostel operating in the northern part of Oaxaca City, offers rustic adobe (earth brick) cabins, rooms and dormitories in a relaxing environment with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Our facilities include a large outdoor swimming pool and patio, and several common areas ideal for eating, drinking, playing pool or fussball, or just chilling out with friends or fellow travelers from around the world. We also operate a private bar, Club Q' Vola, which is open to select locals and all of our hostel residents most Fridays and Saturdays.
Beds range from individual to king size, and linen and towels are provided. Rooms are cleaned daily (unless we are instructed otherwise). There is hot water 24 hours a day.
Although there are no cooking facilities, our spacious cafeteria, which is open from 8 am to 8 pm, offers not only more breathtaking views, but also a variety of big breakfasts (only US$3.50) and a lunch and dinner menu that includes such Mexican delicacies as entomatadas, enfrijoladas, tasajo, pozole, tamales, tortas, tacos, pan dulce, chapulines, and guacamole (all at very reasonable prices). On special occasions we offer even fancier Mexican fare (again at very reasonable prices).
Atmosphere: Public areas for relaxing and making new friends not only locals but also from around the world. We have a large swimming pool to refresh after long journies.
Private rooms and dormitories: Ecological construction using Adobe (earth blocks) and rustic environment. Beds are kings, queens and individuals sizes with sheets, blancket, pillow and towel. Bathrooms; clean!!! and 24 hrs hot water.
Reception: English spocken on the phone from 8am to 20:00 hrs and reception from 8am to 21 :00 hrs
Checking room: Check in 1 pm
Check out 12 pm
Location: Within walking distances to bus stops, taking you to the finest museums,galleries, parks, cultural centers, bars, restaurants, hangcrafts and food markets only in 15 minutes in a car/bus or 40 minutes walk.
Cafeteria: We have food available from 8am to 8 pm. Low prices for large breakfast ($3 US dls) different packages. Some scrumptious choices include in our menu: Entomatadas, enfrijoladas, tasajo, pozole, tamales, tortas, tacos, pan dulce, chapulines, guacamole, and more. We also have special days when traditional dishes that are not usually included in the menu, are available, so wait for delicious surprises!
Leaving from La Villada at 10am
We offer a 20 US daily tours :
-Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapan and Coyotepec
-Mitla, Hierve el Agua, Tule, Teotitlan and Mezcal destilery Only on Friday :
Coyotepec-Jalietza and Ocotlan
****The room taxes are not included however we do not add the tax to your bill if you do not require it.
****Only cash accepted
****pets accepted on request Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Přístup k internetu
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>