Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
La Quinta is located on Carrera 5 between Calle 12B and Calle 12C, in La Candelaria, historical and cultural centre of Bogotá, and its main pride and tourist attraction. This neighbourhood characterises for its colonial and republican architecture houses, many of which have been declared sites of cultural and historical interest. It has a significant population of artists, teachers and students. Around here you will find the main touristic attractions: Cerro de Monserrate, Museo del Oro, Museo Botero, Plaza de Bolivar, and several coffee shops, galleries, bookstores and bars.
All of our private rooms are equipped with a closet, desk, night table and chair, so you can enjoy some rest or do some work if needed to. Our dorm rooms have private bunk beds, meaning each bed is isolated from light and noise by wooden walls. In addition, each bed is equipped with an electric plug and a light, you can enjoy some privacy inside your bed or share with the others in the room or common areas.All the rooms have free WiFi access.
La Quinta Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombians.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Minimum age for staying in dorm rooms is 18 years. On private rooms, guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a member of their family, either father or mother, or by a certified tutor. The proof of this must be delivered on the check-in
It is not allowed to smoke inside the rooms.
No noise after 11:00 pm, please respect the sleep of the other guests. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>