Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
LA NONA B&B, is a comfortable mid-range guesthouse, especially thought for international backpackers for more than 10 years, Our home is recommended in most guide books, including the Lonely Planet and the South American Handbook and Foot Print guides.
During 2012 we finish to restored the entire first floor of our house built in 1936 with high ceilings and wood floors. We have differents private rooms with ensuite bathrooms two comfortable common areas and two fully equipped kitchen and a light yard with a barbecue area available for our guests.
The B&B has two fully equipped kitchen with coffee available all day, microwave oven and toasters. Full information and maps about things to see and do during your stay with us. We make your breakfast between 09:00 and 11:00 in the morning and consists of fresh fruit salad, wheat bran, and natural yoghurt, white & brown toasted bread, two kinds of homemade marmalade, salamis, cow & fresh cheese slices, thikly sliced turkey, Colombian real coffee and tea, butter and milk. Well furnished communal & comfortable lounge, boards games / internet access available on the second floor / excellent WI-fi in both floors / Cable TV with sports and movies channel (2nd floor lounge only), a selection of books and DVDs for your quite night in. A new kitchen with a firewood stove on the second floor.
Stay in Cerro Alegre, close to markets, nightlife, shopping and public transport. fully heating, large self-catering kitchen dining room, tv.cable,
This is our home. We have spent a lot of time and effort to ensure our guests have all the facilities required to make their stay most comfortable. Please respect the furniture and fittings in the house so we can continue to offer a superior style of accommodation.
We have lived here for more than 40 years and we open the doors of our own home to you because we are ready and willing to give and share what is ours. We only have three private rooms so the contact with the guests is very close some times.
We are Rene, Carolina and La Nona, a small family company trying to be a little bit more friendly and economical than the big properties in town. My wife is a teacher of History & Geography of Chile now she running a Laundry and our passion is organizing tasting wines & horseback riding tours or providing the information you need to do that, if you want to go on your own.
All the excursions are prepared by us and our best friends. Together, we are a group of people dedicated to nature & adventure tourism. We love what we do and are happy to help make your experience unforgettable, sharing with you our lives or give you the privacy that you require.
Our Breakfast consists of fresh salad fruit, granola, and yogurt, toast white & brown bread, home made marmalade, salamis, goat and cow cheese slices, thikly sliced turkey, tea and real coffee, butter and milk.
Please read notes Coronavirus (COVID-19),
- We will serve breakfasts in 3 different rooms to maintain social distance.
- We provide facial masks and alcohol gel in each room.
- All our rooms are private with private bathroom, They will be ventilated and sanitized every 24 hours.
- The temperature will be taken with an infra red thermometer to each passenger at the time of Check in and we will leave thermometers in the rooms so that they control themselves during their stay.
- If they show symptoms they will have to notify the Hostel staff and we will take the necessary measures for their isolation.
- Passengers will have to notify which cities or countries have visited previously in the last 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>