Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
La Chimba Hostel has been a favourite of international backpackers and independent travelers visiting Santiago since we opened in 2005. Our guests have consistently praised our property and service over the years and among other distinctions, we were the first non-European hostel to win a World Top Ten Hoscar award. Our location in the heart of Barrio Bellavista guarantees a fun and interesting stay.
La Chimba is a unique, eclectic property comprised of different buildings, each with its own character, some quiet, some social, all connected by labyrinthic walkways, patios and courtyards. It is easy to meet people in our three living rooms, two kitchens or our awesome Pool Salon. We also have an art gallery displaying fine artwork from local and international artists.
Our young staff is always ready to suggest authentic places for those wanting to get under the skin of the city. Our activity manager is always planning fun events for our guests such as barbecues, dinners, salsa lessons, poker nights and walking tours, among others. Guests can at any time use our world’s best hostel Pool Salon, the football, the movie room and even a pinball machine.
Digital nomads will love our unrivaled internet connectivity with our dedicated fiber-optic internet service that spreads free high-speed Wi-fi through the entire property allowing all our guests painless internet access at all times.
Our neighborhood is packed with the city’s best bars and restaurants, and clubs. The famous Santiago's Pub Crawl tour, that gathers travelers from all around town, has its meeting point in the bar across the street from us, and the crawl never ventures more than four blocks from our door.
You must be 18 or older to check in to La Chimba.
Travelers over 35 may only book private rooms.
Also check out our renowned sister hostel, The Bellavista Hostel, also listed here on Hostelworld! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
3, Kontinent Latin America
1, Kontinent Latin America
La Chimba Hostel říká
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>