Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel has two separate buildings. One is a modern building with a café and bar on the 1st floor. This building has bunk beds and dormitory style accommodation.
On the 1st floor there is an indoor campground. Guests sleep in tents. The hostel provides sleeping sheets, sleeping bags and mats to sleep on. Each tent can hold up to 2 people max. All tents have an electric socket to recharge electronic gear as well as a reading light.
On the 2nd floor there is a private room suitable for friends or couples. In this room there is a double bed as well as a sofa that guests can relax on, a small table, a desk and chair and a big window that allows the morning light in.
On the 3rd floor there is a mixed dormitory and a female dormitory . Each bed has curtains for privacy. The bunk beds were all handmade and are big enough to comfortably sleep on. There is a reading lamp and electrical outlets that guests can use along with a personal locker for each guest where larger baggage can be stored.
On the 1st floor there is a lounge open to guests and visitors.
For coffee lovers, the best beans are used to cold brew coffee over night. Also there are various kinds of teas and many other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. At night travelers, visitors and guests can gather together.
Many different types of beer & sake, as well as original multinational foods are available.
Also there is a kitchen provided for paying guests only. The kitchen is equipped with cookware, cutlery and all the utensils needed for cooking. There is a community refrigerator, toaster, microwave etc. As well as a
book area where guests can feel free to read.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Bezplatná doprava z letiště
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>