Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The boat is moored on Wapping Wharf in the heart of Bristol Harbour between the award winning attractions of the SS Great Britain and the MShed Museum. The Kyle Blue is in a great location to explore the harbourside and old city areas, and visit the magnificent Avon Gorge, Brunel's suspension bridge or enjoy Bristol's cultural base of theatres, museums and art galleries.
Beds & Cabins
The 30 bed Dutch Barge has undergone complete renovation by the current owners. The hull of the boat now offers 30 beds in private and shared cabin accommodation.
Whether you are an independent traveller, travelling alone or in a small group of friends or family, the Kyle Blue offers sleeping accommodation to cater for a variety of needs.
Kyle Blue - Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 10:00 to 22:00.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>