Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
additional to Hostelworld.com policy, 50% of total booking will be charged in the case of cancellation or reduction in numbers with less than 4 weeks notice.
100% of the total booking will be charged in the case of No Show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups a security deposit of 30% of the total booking amount will be required on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Overlooking the world famous Superbank surf break at Coolangatta, Komune is the new entertainment and accommodation hub for international travellers who thrive on the beach lifestyle.
Enjoy the magical location, exotic design, great beats and a friendly community spirited atmosphere. Komune is dedicated to connecting adventurous, fun-loving, environmentally conscious travellers who share a passion for surf and beach culture. All backpackers must have an INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
Komune is a Mecca for surfers and ocean lovers, located in what is the most prized position on the entire eastern seaboard with views over Greenmount.
There is a variety of stylish accommodation to suit all budgets. Komune has been designed to include all the features of a beach lovers resort, but also to be a sanctuary for rest and social activity.
We also offer a Free Complimentary Backpacker Breakfast from 8 am to 9am everyday!!
All guests must be 18+, unless with parent or guardian.
Pre Authorisation Deposit on Arrival: Guests agree that any damage, incidental costs or room charges will be deducted from their credit card prior to leaving or the amount will be taken from the held security deposit or credit card.
Licenced Venue: Our ground floor and pool area Komune Beach Club is a fully licensed venue open to the public. Therefore no alcohol can be brought into the Beach Club licensed areas from outside the venue. Due to Licensing restrictions all children under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult while in the Beach Club area. Komune Beach Club has regular DJ's and live entertainment from Friday to Sunday. The Beach Club outdoor areas close at 9pm and the indoor areas at 12am. You will experience noise
Komune and its management reserve the right to refuse entry to, or evict any guest for any reason, including; infringing these terms and conditions, the resorts liquor license and house policy, jeoperdising the health and safety of other guests, or irresponsible behaviour.
Komune Beach Club
Komune Beach Club is designed as your all day place to hang, re-charge and charge! Kick back & listen to tunes, trawl the net, check the waves and mix good times with good people.
Unlike most hotels, on weekends you'll find a vibrant scene in our Beach Club with local and international DJ sets and some delicious live acts and poolside sunset sessions. Our fully licensed public Beach Club hosts regular DJ sets, fashion parades, corporate and casual events and live entertainment and may at times not be suitable for families with young children. Guests may experience noise from the beach club in the weekends. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>