Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Located in the heart of Broome, WA, this family-owned adventure lodge has a range of multi-share and private rooms with air-conditioning, shared bathrooms, a well-equipped communal kitchen, a laundry, an oasis pool with waterfall, sun deck, an in-house bar and chilled-out beer garden, free breakfast (Sunday is pancake day), free WIFI, a book exchange, free BBQ, and a fire pit.
Daily shuttle van to Cable Beach (11am & 3pm for sunset), gold coin donation ($1/$2).
Tuesday special on Tun Beer.
Friday nights beer and sausage special.
Sunday morning pancakes.
Rates include FREE WiFi.
Reception is open 8:30am to 10pm daily but call (Number is in the confirmation email) if we are on a wet season weekend siesta – we are never far away 😊.
The Kimberley Travellers Lodge has a 48 hour cancellation policy. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of arriving, or you fail to show up at all, a one-night cancellation fee will apply. Once paid and checked in, no refunds or transfers are given so please be sure of your plans. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Burza zaměstnání
- Flexible NRR
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>