Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki has a cancellation policy set especially for the group bookings over 8 people which kindly take note.
Room fare for first 2 nights will be charged right after group booking is confirmed. That is non-refundable or non-replaceable in any event of Cancellation / Booking Arrangement / No Show / Reduction in Numbers of Guests.ion.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged in JPY cash at reception on your arrival.
Please make sure to prepare the balance due upon arrival.
We are afraid that we can not allow you to pay separately.
Please note groups cannot share rooms with other guests, you will need to book all beds in the rooms chosen
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Trust us, you'll be hooked here for sure!! .;D
========== Best Value for Stay in Tokyo !!! ==========
* 1 min walk to Kaminarimon, Asakusa Temple and Asakusa Station (Ginza line)
* Own shower, toilet, and wash stand in all rooms
* Air-conditioning in all rooms
* Linens including pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* Laundry room with dryer
* Lift to stop all floors
* FREE Internet access (Free to use PC, WiFi every floors including the rooms)
* FREE Tea and Coffee provided
* FREE luggage storage (8am-10pm)
* FREE security lockers provided in shared dorm rooms
* FREE shampoo&conditioner, body soap, and hair dryer provided
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki offers you its great value for your stay at traditional and exotic town of 'ASAKUSA'.
We welcome guests from all over the world, and we believe your stay with us at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki will definitely be a pleasant one!
============== BEST LOCATION ==============
We are located in 1 minute walk from 'Kaminari-mon Gate' and 'Nakamise' shopping street which are in the center of Asakusa area.
* 1 minute walk from 'Asakusa Station' (Center of Asakusa area) on 'Metro Ginza Line'
3 minutes from 'Asakusa Station' on 'Toei Asakusa Line'
Station, super market, bank, restaurants and bars are all within 5 min walking.
* Direct train to Narita Airport: 1290Yen / 60min
* Direct train to Haneda Airport: 660Yen / 45min
============== OPENING HOURS ==============
* Reception business Hours: 8am - 10pm
* Check in time: 3pm- 10pm
* Check out time: by 11am
* Luggage Keeping: 8am-10pm
+ Arrangements can be made for early check-out and late check-in. Informing us in advance is preferable.
+ We adhere to the check-in time since we would like to secure our cleaning time: 10am - 3pm.
==== KHAOSAN TOKYO CANCELLATION POLICY ====
Please let us remind you that you could check into your room only from our check-in time, 3pm, but we are glad to keep your luggage in case of your arrival between 8am and 3pm.
* 50% CHARGE
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
* 100% CHARGE
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on Reception business hour, 8:00am ~ 10:00pm in Japan Standard Time.
* NO SHOW
If you do not show up before 10pm without informing us, we consider the guest as NO SHOW and we cancel the booking. Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case.
The 12% deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
* BOOKING ARRANGEMENT
If you would like to change your accommodation date, please inform us your amendment detail via e-mail at your earliest convenience (at latest 2 days in advance). Because of the fact that we basically arrange your booking in accordance with our cancellation policy.
================ REMARKS =================
* PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL
Please complete your payment in Japanese YEN.
* AGE RESTRICTION
We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old.
* CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS
We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old in any dormitory room.
All children under 4 years stay at no extra charge when using existing beds.
All children aged 4 or over stay at adult rate even when using existing beds.
* There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
* Please inform us by e-mail before making a reservation if there is a child under 10 years old in your group.
* ROOM TYPE
We always try to put one grope into the same room. But it does not mean that we guarantee for you to stay together. If you are 4 person and wish to stay together, please book for 4 beds private room instead of 4 beds dorm room.
* REGARDING ALL FACILITIES
We are backpackers' hostel and some of our facilities (living room, kitchen etc) are shared. Beds in most of rooms in our hostel are bunk beds.
Don't worry Backpackers!
Be Happy @ Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
1, Řetězec malých hostelů
1, Země Japan
1, Nejoblíbenější Tokyo
3, Kontinent Asia
1, Země Japan
2, Kontinent Asia
1, Země Japan
1, Kontinent Asia
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Celosvětově Malý hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>