Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Jumba is a design hostel run by three sisters and you can take it for granted that it ?s stylish, it ?s chic and it ?s cool. But we have no more pretentions than to take care of our guests, to get to know them, to treat them as friends, and last but not least to have fun.
Here we have no employees, the three of us take care of all the work at the hostel, from cleaning to pub crawls, from breakfast to our special Jumba events. We provide spotless and stylish rooms, cozy common areas and precise recommendations about the city. Once you are at Jumba, we don't let you pay for anything We offer free tea & coffee all day, free towels, linens, Wi-Fi and sometimes even cooking parties.
Book your rooms at Jumba and let us host you here!
'Please contact (text) us one day before to learn your self check in info details
To check in comfortably pls
don't forget to share:
-Your room type
-Arrival airport ( we have 2 different airports which are totally in different locations) details.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>