Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellations made within 48 hrs incur 100% payment
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please phone to reconfirm your booking if arriving past 5pm - ++260 213 324756
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This is a great budget option for individual travellers, families, groups and those wanting an affordable, value-for-money option in the tourism capital of Zambia. Children are welcome and we have a large selection of board games and a beautiful swimming pool! Our big circular fire pit is lit nightly (weather permitting) and a great place to sit around with a drink and chat about your adventures!
Markets, banks, grocery stores and all of the fun of Africa are a leisurely 10-15 minute walk away! The Victoria Falls are only 10kms away and we do a free shuttle every morning at 11am!
We will do all in our power to make your stay in Livingstone as amazing as possible!
Jollyboys has been catering for budget travelers since 1995 and is still owner run and operated. Our staff epitomize the extent of Zambian hospitality and our service is second to none. Try out our TRAVEL SHOP for great safari specials and all of the adrenaline that Livingstone has to offer! If you would like to relax, our garden has ample space and shade to relax with a good book.
- Free daily drop off at the Victoria Falls
- Free pickup from Livingstone Airport
- Free pickup from Zambian side of Vic Falls border at 1030am (email for confirmation)
- Email facilities and WIFI
- Free long/short term baggage storage
- Free Livingstone town walk every Wednesday @ 10am
- Swimming pool
- Self-catering kitchen
- Bar with DSTV for major sports events!
- 24 hour hot and cold running showers
- All rooms have a fan
- Braai/Barbecue area
- Secure car park
- 24- hour security
- Travel and activities booking office
We also have gorgeous shady gardens full of mango, banana, guava and lemon trees!
Join us for a game of football at the local orphanage every Sunday @ 3pm!
We collect clothes, blankets, food and books for the local orphanage so if your backpack is getting heavy we'll help you out by donating it!
We have an amazing book swap (we're all bookworms here!) so bring a book, swap a book - we just ask for a K5 donation for the orphanage - good deal!
Please reconfirm your reservation if you will be arriving past 5pm Zobrazit domovní řád
- Bezplatná doprava z letiště
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>