Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% deposit non refundable, 40% of the total amount 45 days prior to arrival, 50% 27 days prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will confirm your group booking your group booking upon the reception of a 10% deposit of the total amount of your booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Located right in front of the biggest Parisian campus, the JO&JOE Paris-Gentilly is ideal for tourist visits (close to the city center and Notre Dame de Paris with the B line of the RER train) and sports events (Stade Charléty).
The bar, restaurant and garden are the places where everything happens at JO&JOE Paris-Gentilly. As well as serving the best hot dogs in town and awesome cocktails, we also have a self-serving beer tap system!
At JO&JOE people either come from the other side of the world or just live one block away. They gather to enjoy a fresh, simple and homemade cuisine as well as the al fresco bar and the 450 square meters garden. The stage welcomes artists every week and our events program brings travelers and locals together. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>