Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
A lot of people visit Beekse Bergen that’s really close to the house It a zoo and also for recreation and swimming. Near the house are a lot of forests and the village has a nice village centre with nice shops, restaurants, library and cultural centre Jan van Besouwhuis. There are 2 grain mills in the village. One is just 5 minutes walking from the house and the other one is behind the village centre also close to the house
The rooms are fully furnished. The kitchen is also fully furnished. The bathroom is with bath and shower. Home trainer to use free of charge. Chair massage to book for relaxation.
J. van Gorp kamerverhuur policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 21:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened from 9 pm till 10 pm on check in days.
Taxes not included - 6%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stay 14 days Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Buzení telefonem
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>