Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our location in the heart of Chelsea, West Side Manhattan (between 28th and 29th streets) is remarkable: we're within walking distance of Times Square, Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, High-line Park, Central Park, and the world-famous Manhattan Theater District. Subway station is a 2 min walk. This neighborhood is very central and safe. It's known for its unique restaurants, shops, art galleries and theaters. You can get anywhere in the city quickly and easily from here.
Our hostel-style separate pod-rooms are simple, cozy, and very clean. Although small in size they are centered around a spacious common lounge area with free WiFi. Fresh, clean sheets, pillows towels and blankets are there for you. Bringing a pair of flip-flops to use in the bathroom would be a good idea.
Interfaith Retreats Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
15% property service charge.
Cleaning fee not included: 5 USD per reservation.
24 hour Reception.
Age restriction: 18+, no children allowed.
No meat. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Světlo na čtení
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>