Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The houseboat is deluxe, i.e. it is a richly decorated wooden piece of art. It has two spacious bedrooms with king-size beds, soft European-type (!) mattresses, one dining room, one living room and lakeside terrace. Electricity, 24-hours hot water (own boiler), mosquito nets in windows, fans in bedrooms and the common space. Comfortable bedding and traditional wooden furniture. Spotlessly clean rooms and bathrooms, which you have probably not seen in India. Internet in the family room.
We can make special arrangements for long-term stays and have regular European residents (French and English speaking).
We can help you with all your travel arrangements, from airport and bus station transfers, to jeep and taxi rentals, and boat trips on the lake. In particular, we recommend trips to the old town of Srinagar, Mughal gardens World Famous Tulip Garden around the Dal Lake, shikara (boat) rides on the lake and visits to the floating market and the night market. We help you arrange transportation to mountain stations at Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam in Kashmir with trekking options. We can arrange transportation and trips to Ladakh, Manali and Jammu, and recommend you reliable travel agents in Srinagar for safe flight arrangements.
Give us a chance to make your Dreams true Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>