Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Literally next door to the Portuguese Parliament, you are 10 minutes walking from both, Jardim da Estrela and the great Basilica da Estrela. If you walk down the street you’ll meet many antique dealers and Amália Rodrigues’s museum-house in Rua de São Bento. One step from beautiful Principe Real and its palaces, secret restaurants and the most romantic square.
As your host, I’ll be delighted to welcome you and tell you all about the beautiful city of Lisbon. We speak English, French and Spanish so we gladly take the time to answer any questions, explain how everything works and give tips on local restaurants, bars, or anything else you might want to know. I’m always reachable and will reply to all messages promptly. We will show you where you are and how to reach all the main Lisbon attractions.
House of São Bento Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 11:30 - 19h00
Check out before 10:00.
Check in/out could be flexible.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes included (except city tax).
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Kabelová televize
- Myčka nádobí
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>