Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Also nearby is a public transport stop, which allows easy access to the city center and railway station in 10 minutes. Not far away from hotel there is a lovely embankment of lake Kaban, a Tatar National Academic Theatre named after G. Kamal, also there are many mosques, including the oldest mosque al-Marjani.
There are a number of comfortable rooms in hotel, each of which is equipped with a comfortable and quality furniture, LCD TV with cable channels, upon request you will be provided DVD-player, ironing facilities, tea accessories. Throughout the hotel and in the rooms free Wi-Fi, opposite the hotel there is a unguarded public parking . On weekdays there is café for guest, where you can sample a variety and delicious food from Tatar, Uzbek and Russian cuisine at affordable prices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be served in rooms, upon request. There is also a machine for snacks. In hotel there is round the clock Front Desk. The staff will help you arrange a taxi and prompt you how to get to the main attractions and they will try to do everything possible for your comfortable stay with us.
Hotel on Saydasheva Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check In and Check Out times on request. Please contact the property before arrival to arrange.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>