Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival, the deposit of 50% will be retained.
In case of cancellation between 15 and the arrival date, 100% of the amount paid will be retained.
In case of modification or reduction in numbers, a maximum of 1 room will be allowed without penalties.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50 % of the amount due is to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date.
The balance is to be paid 15 days prior to arrival
If the booking is made less than 48 hours before arrival, a credit card and its expiry date, cvc code and the card holder's name must be advised for full non refundable prepayment
Once the reservation received, the hotel will automatically send a proforma invoice specifying the payment conditions and bank details.
The reservation will be considered as confirmed when the deposit is received.
The final rooming list is to be sent 1 week prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Right in the centre of the world's wine capital, guests will find each room comes with its own shower and is equipped with satellite television, Canal+ and a private bathroom. Free WIFI access in the Lobby.
Our friendly English speaking staff will do their best to ensure that all aspects of your stay are smooth and enjoyable.
Stars Bordeaux Gare serves buffet breakfasts every day in its pleasant breakfast room.
With easy access from the A10 autoroute, Stars Bordeaux Gare is perfect for travellers who want to break their journey in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Taxes are per person per Night, not included in total (0.80 euro) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Bezbariérový přístup
- K dispozici postýlky
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>