Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Check-in from 14:00 to 23:00, after 23:00 there is a fee of 20 Euro for late check ins, till 24:00. After midnight it is not possible anymore to check in.
The whole historical centre is reachable within a few minutes walk like the central market which is behind the hotel and Ponte Vecchio which is only a 10-minute walk.
All our rooms have private bathroom, satellite TV, telephone with direct line and most of our rooms have a safety box. On the top floor our rooms offer a romantic view over the Medici Chapels and the Florentine roofs.
We are always happy to give good tips on where to eat and which tours are best by quality and price.
Should you cancel your reservation 2days before the date of arrival, through fax or e-mail, there will be no charge. Otherwise one night charge will be made for each room booked.
There is to be paid always the TOURISM TAX, applied to NON RESIDENT OVERNIGHT STAYING for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. The tax is EURO 4.00 per person per night to be payed directly at the hotel upon arrival/departure.
Please note that basic Double is smaller than Standard Double. It has a queen bed. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Faxové služby
- Poštovní služby
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>