Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
If you are looking at the best hotel near the Bhangarh Fort then once come to Raj Resort to feel comfortable and relax. Bhangarh Fort is known as one of the most haunted places in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Hotel Raj Resort Bhangarh gives you a wonderful experience with amazing food. Book hotels and stay in this luxurious resort which is available at affordable prices. To name some of our facilities, we have free wifi also features a swimming pool, etc.
Hotel Raj Resort Bhangarh is best recognized for its quality services. Hence it is acknowledged as 'Grand heritage Jaipur hotels'. So, anyone who is discovering a real luxurious hotel with a truly traditional touch then we are the right place for them. Make your Bhangarh trip the most memorable trip with us. We ensure your stay is enjoyable and feel free from any kind of hassles.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 12%
No smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working time: 07:00~23:00. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Dětská herna
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Pokojová služba (omezená provozní doba)
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Salón krásy
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>