Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 days prior to arrival date cancellation is 50% any other cancellation will be charged 50% of the full amount. If no show without cancellation we charge full amount.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Hotel Mikado is located near by the center, entertainment, and shopping district of Osaka. 5to10 mins ride on train to go everywhere you want to go. If you want to see famous tourists sights, drinking places, and shopping places;Okasa City Hall for the central, Doton-Bori for drinking and other types of fun, Shinsai-Bashi for shopping, please chose us to stay on your trip in Osaka.
Around Mikado, a lot of old tastes of Osaka local still remain. A lot of locals on street are smile back to you and you are going to smile back naturally. Your heart will be gripped by the locals within a short time. Once you are going to local pubs around us, all are hyper friendly. Sure for backpackers are enthusiastic this area soon to come back on your next trip again.
Location of Mikado is not only good for local interests, but also good for other famous places outside Osaka. If you want to touch the heart of Japan and Japanese culture, both Kyoto and Nara are the best places to go and those two historically famous ancient cities are near by Osaka by 40mins ride on train.
-Basic Twin Private : There is a BUNK BED , not a double bed nor 2 single beds. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>