Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation are accepted at any time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of Euro 20,00 each guest is required upon arrival.
Deposit will be given back on departure day if no damages have been made.
We do accept groups.
We can provide also restaurant service from Euro 10,00 per person for a complete meal.
Tae away lunch Euro 6,00 for 1 sandwiche, 1 drink, 1 fruit and 1 cake.
Take away lunch for Euro 7,00 for 2 sandwiches, 1 drink, 1 fruit, 1 cake.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Hotel MARI 2 in Rome has been recently renovated. Located near central Termini station, just 4 minutes walking distance. Colosseum is just 15 minutes walking distance. San Peter Basilique is easy to reach by underground.
We take good care of clients, either in group or not.
We offer lightly furnished rooms with private bathroom, family atmosphere and rich breakfast in the morning.
Prices are cheap. Reception is open night and day. Multilingual staff is ready to help you for any need such as booking of sightseeing tours and excursions.
Free wi fi in Reception Lobby.
We accept groups of students.
Enjoy your holiday in Rome starting from Hotel MARI 2. We are waiting for you.
Please note this property may pre authorize your credit card in order to confirm your booking Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- K dispozici postýlky
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>