Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Situated in the heart of magnificent Bruges, the hotel is ideal for cyclists and perfect for discovering the old town of Bruges and its surrounding area.
A warm welcome awaits you in a quiet and friendly atmosphere.
Our pleasant rooms provide every comfort and they all have their own bathroom with shower.
Coffee and tea facilities in the room are standard.
You will experience Belgian hospitality in this typical Bruges town house that instantly becomes home to every guest.
Families are very welcome to our family suite, which is ideal for parents and their children.
You start the day with a full, refined, hearty breakfast in our 16th century cellar.
Please let us know if you need any information on tourist attractions, excursions, bicycle rental, museums, etc.
In the afternoons you are invited to have a free cup of coffee or tea in our lounge.
A PC is available at no extra charge and there is free Wi-Fi all over the hotel and in all the rooms.
On a nice day you can enjoy our patio with its gorgeous flowers and plants.
Our hotel becomes a home to every guest!
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 11:00
Cancellation Policy: 48h
Credit Cards Accepted.
Taxes not included.
City Tax €2.12pp.pn Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Telefon s přímou volbou
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>