Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hotel's location is ideal. It lays high a the top of the village, so you have a fantastic view over the whole village and at the same time you have easy access both to the beach and the center of Agia Galini (a couple of min.) Our guests are mainly independent travellers who seek the authentic Cretan experience. Many use our accommodation as a base to explore the natural landscape of the south with its endless beach coasts, the lovely Cretan villages and nearby popular towns.
All rooms face the front. Two rooms can have an extra bed upon request. No private balcony. You have access to the terrace area in front of the ground level rooms and shared balcony area at the top level. All rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms with shower, mini fridge and air conditioning. Rooms cleaned daily and sheets changed every 4th night and when necessary. We don't offer breakfast, but a guest kitchen is available for making your own breakfast. There is a mini market right next door with fresh bread every morning. We also give you access to free Wi-Fi.
Hariklia's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 13:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
For arrivals later than 17pm the guest has to notify the reception by mail or phone, if the guest fails to do so, the booking is considered cancelled.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 10:00 - 17:00 and 18:00 - 20:00.
We can always be contacted outside reception hours if needed.
Pets are not allowed. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Venkovní terasa
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>