Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hotel is situated close to important commercial and administrative buildings, banks, cultural monuments and tourist attractions of the capital.The Alexandar Nevski Cathedral is only 2 km away. Within 100 meters you will find shops, a restaurant with Bulgarian cuisine and other places of entertainment.
Hotel Cheap offers compact and cosy air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Reception is open 24 hours and after a busy day, guests can relax in the spacious foyer and the stylish lobby bar enjoying selected beverages. All rooms at Hotel Cheap are equipped with a fridge. Each accommodation includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Additional on-site services are available at an additional cost. They include use of a safe and a luggage storage room, as well as laundry,dry cleaning and ironing. Private parking is available on site at an extra charge. Bicycles and car rental can be arranged on request, as well as a transfer to Sofia Airport. Children up to 6 years stay free of charge using their parents' beds.
Hotel Cheap Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
The reception desk is open until 9;30 pm
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 2.50 EUR per person per day.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>