Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Each Room is designed and made by a different artist collective.
Housed in a former dormitory that was home to apprentices back in the 1950's, we've given this old building a new 'old' purpose - giving people a place to sleep.
The charm of the old low rise building of former East Germany combined with rooms designed by various artists make the Eden a special place to stay. Not to mention our big backyard where you can relax and enjoy the sun during your holidays. At Hostel & Garten Eden you will find comfortable accommodation, a guest kitchen, a huge terrace and lounge and free WiFi.
We're located in the west of Leipzig - a quarter which is known by its many galleries and his cultural life. We're 15minutes from the city center away.
At Hostel & Garten Eden you will find dormitories and double rooms. In each room you find your comfortable bed, WiFi access as well as facilities to store your luggage.
Come and enjoy the Eden!
Hostel & Garten Eden's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
City tax is not included.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 09:00 - 21:00.
Passport has to be showed at the check-in.
Stay has to be payed at the check-in.
No drinking or smoking in the rooms. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>