Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Once you’re not exploring Vallarta’s nightlife ‚Hostel Vallarta‘ is inviting you to chill out on our large colorful rooftop terrace, enjoy your free breakfast there with a perfect view of the ocean, beautiful sunsets, barbecues and parties with other backpackers.
The hostel has opened its doors in November 2017 and provides all the comfort to make this place your home away from home: new comfy mattresses, fast WiFi reaching every single bedroom, a patio with a huge TV and Netflix to chill out as well as common spaces with Pingpong and table soccer to make new friends and have fun. What distinguishes the hostel from other inns in town is its incomparable méxican style in every corner: painted murals, the dedication of our rooms to famous méxican personalities and of course our méxican style food and the hostels’ events.
With our staff consisting of locals and volunteers from all over the world, we know exactly what you need to see and to do while visiting our city. We bring you to hidden beaches, viewpoints, the local market and are more than happy to give you any recommendation you’re looking for in order to explore the best of Puerto Vallarta! Let us get to know you and be part of our international family!
Hostel Vallarta Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 1 pm.
Check out before 12 pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
General: The reception service is open from 8 am to 12 am and there is no curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>